Wed, Oct 18|
A Guide to Creating Successful Partnerships with Landlords
This webinar will introduce the Private Landlord Toolkit, which is an essential resource for building strong relationships with landlords.
Time & Location
Oct 18, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
About the event
Presenter: Blair Gaston WAQRR Marketing and Engagement Coordinator
Join us for a transformative webinar as we introduce the Private Landlord Toolkit, an essential resource designed to empower you in building strong relationships with landlords. This dynamic session will provide you with invaluable insights into addressing common challenges that arise when working with landlords, negotiating lease agreements, offering ongoing support, and fostering positive tenant behavior.
Webinar will cover the following topics:
- Approaching Private Landlords: Educating them about recovery residences.
- Navigating Different Types of Landlords: Corporate, individual, BH-ASOs, and other organizations.
- Funding Opportunities: Discover information on funding opportunities from state agencies and other sources.
- Focusing on Rural Areas: Learn how to engage and collaborate with landlords in rural settings.
- Standardized Policies and Procedures: Establish clear guidelines for private landlords and recovery residence operators, including a contract language template between operators and private landlords, defining the roles and responsibilities of operators and landlords, and addressing partnership dissolution and conflict resolution.