top of page
- Tue, Jun 13WebinarExplore the Private Landlord Toolkit
- Wed, Jun 14zoom, webinarThis webinar will explore the benefits of CBHAs and how they can provide coordinated, comprehensive behavioral health care to individuals in need. Participants will learn about the CBHA Toolkit, which provides information and resources to recovery residence operators seeking to partner with comm...
- Fri, Jun 16WebinarThe de-escalation training help can help individuals: 1) Become familiar with principles and skills to recognize, reduce, and manage anxious, aggressive, and potentially violent behavior. 2) Provide effective and compassionate methods of dealing with anxious or aggressive people. 3)Reduce fear in...
- Thu, Jun 22ZoomThis is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into the work of the Washington Alliance for Quality Recovery Residences (WAQRR) and learn about their efforts to create a statewide registry of reviewed and accredited residences based on NARR's Quality Standards.
- Fri, Jun 30webinar, zoomGet ready to discover the ultimate roadmap for successfully diverting individuals in crisis! In this webinar, you'll delve into the cutting-edge Sequential Intercept Model, which outlines every single behavioral health service line a community needs to prevent individuals from spiraling out of ...
- Thu, May 18webinarIn this intensive seminar, residence staff and peer leaders will learn the basics of mediating interpersonal conflicts between residents.
A Guide to Successful Partnerships with Private Landlords
Navigating the World of CBHAs: How to Partner/Become a BHA
De-escalation Training (Webinar)
Recovery Residence 101
Diversion Options Across the Sequential Intercept Model
bottom of page