Wed, Feb 21|
A Guide to Creating Successful Partnerships with Landlords
This webinar will introduce the Private Landlord Toolkit, which is an essential resource for building strong relationships with landlords.
Time & Location
Feb 21, 2024, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
About the event
WAQRR is hosting an upcoming webinar that will be presented by Blair Gaston, the Marketing and Engagement Coordinator for WAQRR.
This webinar will introduce the Private Landlord Toolkit, which is an essential resource for building strong relationships with landlords. Through this webinar, attendees will discover essential insights and practical tools in our upcoming webinar on approaching private landlords for recovery residences:
Engaging Landlords Effectively
- Strategies for different landlord types
- Uncover funding opportunities from state agencies and other sources.
Rural Collaboration Focus
- Tips for collaborating with landlords in rural areas.
- Overcoming NIBYism
Building Strong Partnerships
- Guidance on standardized policies and procedures.
- Contract language template for clear communication.
- Defined roles and responsibilities for operators and landlords.
- Addressing partnership dissolution challenges.
Join us for an insightful session to enhance your approach and contribute to the success of recovery residences. Register now and join us on Zoom!